BroadbandTV (BBTV) is seeking a passionate Sales Specialist to drive our Japanese YouTube content acquisition efforts. You’ll be proactively identifying popular YouTube content creators in Japanese-speaking markets, educating them on BBTV’s suite of products and services, and onboarding them into our network.
- Reaching out to Japanese YouTube channels to educate and explain the benefits of joining BBTV’s networks.
- Negotiating, signing and onboarding individual YouTube channels, evaluating partner revenue shares and negotiating offerings when needed.
- Managing monthly network key performance indicators and growth reports.
- Working with company leadership to serve as the internal voice for your Japanese team, helping to shape international development strategies for the company.
- Passion for online video, technology and social media.
- Understanding of the business models driving YouTube and the online video industry.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills (in both English and Japanese).
- Deep understanding of Japanese culture and lifestyle trends (particularly as they relate to online/digital media).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing or communications.
- Minimum 2 years of professional sales, operations and/or business development experience demonstrating the ability to build and maintain strong external client/partner relationships.
- If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to join a fast-moving, rapidly growing and highly innovative company at the epicenter of the International online video revolution please apply!
BroadbandTV (BBTV) is an innovative media and technology company that drives success for online video creators by leveraging its premium media brands, proprietary technology, and massive online reach. BBTV operates one of the world’s largest multi-platform networks with over 45,000 network partners amassing 5.7 billion impressions per month. Its content creators span a number of key media brands including: TGN, the most engaged gaming network on YouTube; Opposition, the largest hip-hop music network; number one Electronic Dance Music (EDM) network, WIMSIC; leading kids & family network, HooplaKidz and Outspeak, the next-generation citizen journalism brand in partnership with The Huffington Post. The business recently unveiled Windfall, a joint venture to find, develop and service music artists across all platforms, in partnership with BMG.
BBTV and its Founder & CEO, Shahrzad Rafati are regularly featured across influential U.S. publications, including: The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Variety and VentureBeat to name a few. BBTV and Shahrzad have also won dozens of awards for business excellence and entrepreneurship including Playback Magazine’s Digital Company of the Year, Top Up & Coming Tech Company by PWC Vision to Reality, Top Digital Media Company by the Digi Awards, Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year and Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business.
BBTV maintains a culture of creativity, drive, collaboration and care and seeks to create dream jobs for every team member.