Reporting to the Country Manager: Russian Markets, The Technical Sales Supervisor (Russian Partnerships) will be responsible for supervising our remote sales acquisition team in Russian markets.
- Locate and contact content owners who own and operate channels not currently under the BBTV network by email, social media, Skype or telephone.
- Ensure that content owners’ channels are free of copyright infringement, meet the Company’s minimum requirements, and do not contain content that could be considered damaging to the BBTV brand, including drug references, racist behavior, and nudity.
- Work with the Head of International Markets to conceive and analyze potential new opportunities for revenue generation, including the acquisition of YouTube channels.
- Responsible for the day-to- day supervision of a team including coaching, driving individual team success, 1 on 1 meetings, reviewing performance, inter-company communication, and removing barriers to success.
- Meet and exceed individual sales targets set by Country Manager: Russian Markets
- Educate content owners on the benefits of joining BBTV network and how the Company’s partnership program works and ensuring that the content owner’s expectations are set to a realistic level.
- Ensure the team is performing at or above set acquisition KPIs and implementing proper processes, as per Country Manager’s direction, when these are not being met.
- Provide training and mentoring according to the Company’s training program to effectively and efficiently find potential content owners to join the BBTV network.
- Foster an overall culture of enthusiasm, engagement, and high performance within the Content Acquisition team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Post secondary degree required in business administration or a related area
- 2+ years of customer service
- 2+ years experience sales experience in the YouTube online video space
- Experience supervising remote sales teams with a minimum of 10 direct reports
- Expert knowledge of YouTube best practices, with YouTube Certification preferred
- Deep understanding of Russian cultural and lifestyle trends, demographics, and social media practices as they relate to online digital media
- Experience in implementing training materials and procedures
- Verbal and written competency in English, Russian
About the Business:
BroadbandTV (BBTV) is an innovative media and technology company that drives success for online video creators by leveraging its premium media brands, proprietary technology, and massive online reach. BBTV operates one of the world’s largest multi-platform networks with over 76,000 network partners amassing over 14 billion impressions per month. Its content creators span a number of key media brands including: TGN, the most engaged gaming network on YouTube; Opposition, the largest hip-hop music network; number one Electronic Dance Music (EDM) network, WIMSIC; leading kids & family network, HooplaKidz and Outspeak, the next-generation citizen journalism brand in partnership with The Huffington Post. The business recently unveiled Windfall, a joint venture to find, develop and service music artists across all platforms, in partnership with BMG.
BBTV and its Founder & CEO, Shahrzad Rafati are regularly featured across influential U.S. publications, including: The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Variety and VentureBeat to name a few. BBTV and Shahrzad have also won dozens of awards for business excellence and entrepreneurship including Playback Magazine’s Digital Company of the Year, Top Up & Coming Tech Company by PWC Vision to Reality, Top Digital Media Company by the Digi Awards, Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year and Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business.
BBTV maintains a culture of creativity, drive, collaboration and care and seeks to create dream jobs for every team member.
If you qualify and have a passion and strong understanding for online video, please send in your resume to email@example.com
Company Name: BroadbandTV Corporation
Position Title: Technical Sales Supervisor (Russian Partnerships)
# of Vacancies: 1
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $49,000 CDN + Commissions
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time
Benefits: Dental, Vision, Disability, Prescription and Paramedical
Hours: 40 Week
Location of Employment: 1205 Melville St. Vancouver BC V6E 0A6 Canada