We are currently looking to hire a YouTube Content Acquisition Specialist (Talent Partnerships) to join our team and be a significant catalyst in our growth. The YouTube Content Acquisition Specialist is responsible for identifying popular content on YouTube, building relationships with content creators and selling them on the value of our network. The position involves a high volume of reach-outs to prospective partners, the ability to connect with a wide variety of content creators on YouTube and the successful negotiation and closing of these channels as partners in our Network. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing team of YouTube and digital media professionals.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in sales, customer service and/or business development role with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media
- Expertise in online video and the YouTube platform is preferred
- Self-motivated, results driven, prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven prioritization and time management skills
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills – most communication is done via email
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships across cultures
- Reaching out to potential partners to outline the benefits of joining our network
- Networking with potential partners to increase BBTV’s reach within the online video and technology communities
- Consistent attainment of sales targets
- Provide expertise and guidance to partners on BBTV’s value adds and technology platform
- Weekly individual and team review meetings to measure accomplishments
- Providing the company with feedback on the individual and team performances
- Collaborating with management, and the greater team, to identify and analyze new opportunities for revenue generation, specifically from the acquisition of YouTube channels
- Assisting BBTV strategically to grow our verticals within YouTube
We want to get to know you and how you will fit into our amazing team! In addition to your resume, please submit a .pdf or .doc with responses to the following:
- We celebrate diversity. Tell us what we should know about you that makes you extraordinary.
- We want to take the Digital Online Video space to the next level. In your opinion, what or who is the most entertaining YouTube channel/video/personality and why?
- We believe in building dream jobs around our passions. What are you most passionate about and why?
- We want to work with motivated and driven people. Describe a scenario where you had to handle high-pressure situation to meet a deadline/quota/target.
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, rapid career advancement, flexible hours, and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
Our state-of-the-art open concept office is built to give you the perfect balance of work-and-play. From the fully stocked games room, lounge spaces, movie theatre, and in-house automated barista, to healthy snacks, gym passes, and a culture committee (in charge of frequent outings and team-building events), we’re not your typical 9-5 gig.
Today, we are the third largest video property on the planet (behind only Google and Facebook), and have built digital networks alongside the likes of the NBA and The Huffington Post. So if you love collaborating, innovating, and pushing yourself to excellence, let’s talk!